We recommend a few interesting to start with.
- Book "Hope for Democracy, 25 years of participatory budgeting worldwide" by Nelson Dias
- "Beyond Public Scrutiny: Stocktaking of Social Accountability in OECD Countries" by World bank Joanne Caddy, Tiago Peixoto and Mary McNeil
- "Effects of the Internet on Participation, Study of a Public Policy Referendum in Brazil" by Paolo Spada, Jonathan Mellon, Tiago Peixoto, Fredrik M Sjoberg
- "Electronic or online participatory budgeting ePB, Guidance for practitioners" by PBunit
- "Budgets and ballots in Brazil: participatory budgeting from the city to state", IDS Working paper 149
- "PBP 5 year report"
- "Communities in the driving seat: a study of Participatory Budgeting in England" by Communities and Local Government
- "An Overall Analysis of Participatory Budgeting Advantages and Essential Factors for an effective Implementation in Economic Entities" by Gabriela Lidia Tănase
- "A Guide to Participatory Budgeting" by Brian Wampler
- "Participatory Politics - New media and youth political action" by Cathy J. Cohen, Joseph Kahne
Don't forget to checkout our section on Participatory Budgeting.